Welcome to Day 9! 🙏👌I am sorry I fell behind! I started working from home from both my jobs and it has been extremely busy. I also have had my sister stressed, my mom sad, my partner received some medical news that is not good and my sister-in-law is not feeling well! So to say the least, my days have been full! I started catching up on work today, completing house tasks, and now concentrating on my blog! I want to share with you all a beautiful gesture from my dearest friend Jenny (the nurse)… she came to my home and shared lots of love through my security camera, as I was out walking… this warmed my heart so much and gave me the inspiration to complete all my tasks… that seemed so difficult these last few days! Love you Jenny! Just a small gesture can do the world of difference!
I must say… I have been speaking on the phone more then I have spoken in a few years! I have gone to bring my parents vitamins and all immune boosters… as I worry anything happening to them. To my surprise, today they take whatever I recommend, which makes me over the moon happy! I have been trying to keep everyones’ spirits high and also balancing my own emotions. I have not been listening to my meditation with you all… so now we will begin together again!
First I want to share with you all, ways of keeping your immune strong:
- In a medium size bowl place two drops of tea-tree oil and boil water. Then place the boiled water into the bowl. Then place a towel over your head and inhale the steam, at least 10 breaths. This helps keep all mucus broken up.
- Take 2000mg of Vitamin C, one pill of Oregano, one pill of Turmeric, and 2.5 ml of Ashwagandha
- Make a ginger tea every night
- Be active: do yoga, run, light weights, aerobics, stretches and so forth
- Get outside is you are able to, or go on your balcony or backyard. Smell the air, hug a tree and feel the flowers.
- Stay away from a lot of meat, add more greens, limit diary products and less greasy foods!
- A few links below to the brands I recommend:
This will help your body fight off viruses, flus, colds a lot faster! Okay… so let us get into our meditation tasks, please have your note books! Also let me know have you been actually doing the tasks and practising meditation? I would love to know… if you are not please start!
Abundance and the Law of Least Effort
In today’s meditation, we will look at the Law of Least Effort and how it can support you in being unattached to the outcome of your deepest desires and intentions.
When your actions are motivated by love, your energy is multiplied and accumulated.
The release of this energy allows you to redirect it and use it to create everything that you want to create.
When your spirit is your inner point of reference, all the power of love is at your disposal. And you can use this energy creatively, moving toward abundance and evolution.
QUESTION #1: According to your conviction, how hard should you work to enjoy true abundance?
QUESTION #2: In what areas of your life would you like to get more abundance?
QUESTION #3: What changes should you make to release your desires into the space of universal consciousness – the source of all abundance?
Please describe your mom in the notebook.
- Positive aspects
- What did you learn from her?
- What brought you together?
- What separated / distance you?
If your mother is no longer in this world, focus on her image, join her and write what rises in your memory and feelings.
For some, this will not be an easy task.
If this is the case – while doing it, try to distance yourself from the personal experiences you’ve had with your mom. See her as just a human, a woman living her own life.
”I expect and accept abundance to flow easily to me”
Om Daksham Nama
Have a beautiful day. 😊💕🎈