How is everyone doing? How have you been occupying your time? Is there anything different about you during this time at home? How did this experience make you feel? I am writing a letter to you all through my blog. I have had many emotions come up for me. I have had childhood friends connect with me during this month which has been nice but also overwhelming. I have lost a friendship during this year, which I am unsure of what has actually occurred but can definitely say it occurred once she became pregnant. I have learned humanity is an interesting form of species and difficult to keep up with. I have a post on infertility as it is something I struggled with but healed my heart from. I of course have shared my struggle with friends and in this current situation it was unintentionally used against me! I made the decision to not even confront but allow the friendship to move to its new journey!
The universe brings us individuals for a reason and once that mission is complete, even if you can’t understand why within the moment, you must release it! I will share that YES I still sent a beautiful baby gift as I was actually so happy that this individual was able to conceive and soon to have a beautiful baby boy! This life journey that we are on is a complicated one and one must built internal strength to deal with what pains us! I also forgave a friendship and made my own amends with her as she ended up very sick and in the hospital! I have had to challenge myself that if you will mourn for someone once they pass this life than you should make those amends before time runs out! I have been able to do so! I am missing my family but until they let me know that they are comfortable with having visitors I will not be seeing them. As you have all read in my past blogs I have many questions about this pandemic and definitely come from the mind set of there being a much bigger agenda…. I will not get into that here! I myself have had a complicated childhood and have already felt that many family units are already distant. This situation definitely did not help many in those situations and this definitely created a concerning isolation for many people around the world. Our seniors would have definitely also felt the impact of being isolated as their circles are already quite small!
I do find the world unfair for many and often carry a heavy heart as I would like to be able to help many and see movement. I have never thought the world would have been full of so many broken hearts and such hardships! I truly wish anyone struggling can find the hope, gratitude and strength to keep fighting. I know many have stories that other’s could not even imagine but there are still good people in our universe. I hope that you all encounter kindness, compassion and a good soul to help you through life! That is my wish for the world and humanity.
This is when I always turn to creating a gratitude life:
- Try going with the flow today
- Meditate twice today
- Reach out to someone in your life that you are grateful for and tell them why.
- Mindfully organize a cupboard or a drawer
- Pay attention to your feet today and your connection to the earth.
- Write a list to of 5 things you’re grateful for in your life
- Play your favourite song and take a dance break
- Give yourself some praise
- Write down or say out loud 5 things you admire about yourself
- Have you ever tried visualizations? Let’s begin: Imagine yourself in a beautiful place that you love. Perhaps it’s your favourite place to watch the sunset, a stream, a lush forest, a secret beach, or a field of wildflowers. Invite all of your senses to imagine yourself there. Hear the evening crickets, feel the sand in between your toes, and smell the flowers. The power of the mind is that we can travel back in time to visit a good memory and experience the positive feelings in the present moment.
- Also I sage my house daily and have my diffusers with lavender daily! This protects the home and keeps the mind calm!
Phrase for today: I lead my feelings and choose to feel whole, healthy, abundant and blessed. “I move through my days lighthearted and care-free knowing all is well ”
Today we look at how we can live carefree from judgment and anxiety, focusing on the joy and perfection of what is right now.
By meditating and plunging into the awareness of the present moment, you understand that it is at this moment, everything is perfect and is what it should be. You reconnect with your True Self, feeling lighter and free. Throughout life, you will begin to look at everyday circumstances easily and meet surprises calmly and with grace.
- How do you feel when you wake up every morning?
- How much would your life improve if you lived with a light and carefree heart?
- How can you switch your mind to spread the love and joy that you feel in your heart right now?
I wish everyone a beautiful Tuesday! I hope you all wake up feeling peaceful, love in your heart and strength to keep going! Let’s throw out our thoughts and dance like no one is watching, allow some fun into your home!