The journey of embracing my inner WITCH came from seeing the magick in nature. The moment I acknowledged my plants to be magickal is when this blissful opening of the WITCH inside of me came Alive.
I begun to find holistic ways to be present & grounded, to be mindful, to look into thyself and be aware of the magic all around us. You become appreciative, you don’t take anything for granted that the earth and mother earth has given us.
My ancestral pandora boxes began to open up. I began to gather my gardening skills, herbal knowledge, intuition, and plant medicine and joined these skills together. I begin with creating a blog, which took me many endless days with no sleep! I self taught my media knowledge! I created my blog on mental health, to sharing love letters and now my witches magick! My blog has become a combination of all the magick and journey’s that make up who I am!
In sharing my smoke-bundles with the world has become an honour. I find grounding through creating spell-jars, smoke-bundles, sometimes fairy lands, mystic bath salts and many other inspiring crafts.
Each night I cleanse myself & space with a new mantra each time. I end my day in gratitude to help ease the chaos of the day. I want to always try to stay present within me so my spirit can continue to grow.
I take evening walks to observe and be connected to nature. I gather tools such as; juniper, pine and cedar, to add these to my spells or crafts.
Juniper is magickal in its scent, energies and its herbal magick! Juniper is so pretty due to its space & berries. The juniper represents in strength, carries wisdom, is useful in magick & health, and stunning. It can survive harsh weather and with very little water.
Pine is known for the hearths & home protection. Pine holds its colour all year round and is a beauty during a snowfall. It represents healing, protection, cleansing, and money. Burning pine needles brings protection to your home. Having pinecone s throughout the home wards of evil entities.
Cedar is known to repel negativity and bring in purity. It is as sacred as white sage. It helps the hearth and home balance. It clears your shadow and brings in a sense of grounding. Cedar is often burned during prayer and chanting.
- Gather cedar on your walks and bring it home. Place a few branches along the doorways and at your altar.
- Gather your cauldron or burner and place a charcoal disk. Light the disk and place one clove, piece of pinecone, small amount of cedar and s piece of cinnamon.
- Allow it to smoke up and move the spoke around your self, space and outside under the moon.
- Light a orange candle and state: mother earth embrace me with you magick to be able to share the brightness that shine within me with those around me.
- Mantra: I am here for self snd others. I embrace the acts of kindness and paying it forward.
- Then one day this week pay it forward to a stranger with a tea or coffee or food.
- This will bring in grounding, abundance and gratitude. Make sure to explore with your herbs, flowers and begin manifesting and documenting your magical spells/ dreams and hopes.
I wish all of my followers a wknd that brings in new beginnings, moving forward, happiness and a tranquil heart!
Bless Be: So mote it is🖤