I am writing about floral magic which ties into my ETSY shop that focuses on healing, manifesting positive intentions, and creating a magical space to battle the war on our spirituality.
I am a spiritual individual who is connected with flowers, nature and water. I love being by water and hearing its sounds. It will calm my internal vibration instantly. I have always loved flowers because of their vibrate colours and its magical power to instantly change the ambience of a room. It brings smiles, joys and fills a room with so much love.
We are surrounded by healing properties that can uplift our souls, bring us smiles and heal us. I am going to share with you about flower essence and how you can make your own. Flowers have healing energies that can be captured in water. Flower essence helps with the emotional part of the body where as essential oils treat the physical body, it’s a huge difference.
Flower essences are ingested by the body through the mouth with two to three drops once a day. You can also drop a few drops on linens, pillow case and baths. You can also directly apply it on your wrist & temples. It is pretty magical that we have these medicine plants that many know nothing about.
I am going to share with you a simple recipe that you can do on your own.
Gather together: handful of freshly picked flowers specifically the malady you are treating, 6 pints (2.8 litres) of fresh or distilled water, organic brandy or vodka at least at 40%, large glass mixing bowl, tweezers, cheesecloth, large pitcher, green or blue sealable glass bottle.
- If you can begin in the early morning, picking your choose flowers by 9am the latest as you will still have 3 hours of sunlight just before noon.
- Put the water in a large glass bowl. To avoid touching the flowers use tweezers to gently place them on top of the water. You place the flowers until you can not see the surface and then you will leave them under the sun for 3 hours.
- Now remove the flowers, gently, and please do not touch the water. Strain the flower essence water through the cheesecloth into the large pitcher. Half fill the green/blue jar with the flower essence and top it up with brandy or vodka ( this will extend the shelf life of your flower essence unto 3 months store in a dark place.
- This becomes your mother tincture, label with date and flowers used.
- Use the rest of the flower water to water plants and complete a gratitude prayer for their beauty and healing power.
- To make a stock bottle from your other tincture fill 1oz (30ml) dropper bottle, 3/4 full of brandy then fill with spring water and add 4 drops of the mother tincture. You take 3 to 4 drops on your tongue for the day.
Floral that can be used:
- Chamomile: calms the mind, soothes, and relaxes
- Rose: brings in joy, love and peace
- Passion Flower: connects us to our higher self
- Lemon Blossom: clears away mental fog, adds focus and brings in clarity
- Hibiscus: awakens chakra points and is good for sexual healing
- Lavender: calms the mind, soothes over thinking
- Nasturtium: creates a sense of roundness, stops over thinking & worry
- Grape Hyacinth: releases past trauma and emotional wombs & reduces stress
I have embraced all of the universes medicine and herbs to help bring calmness in my life with all the changes that continue to happen in Canada.
Questions for you:
What strategies are you using to be calm?
What ways are you connecting with nature? If not why? When will you begin to implement this in your life/
How has your stress been? Are you feeling more anxious?
I want you to adjust anything this blog evoked and make some small changes so that you fill at peace with yourself and more at ease.
Mantra: Dearest goddess of us all, Mother, May this essence bring brightness like no other, Nature’s purest healing synergy, will bring to us positive new energy. Blessings to all. Blessed be me. Thank you Mother Nature.
I am grateful for mother nature and the magic she provides to us that we do not even know is there for you. I am grateful for all the beauty she provides through waterfalls, sunlight, moonlight, animals and the songs of the birds. This brings me joy everyday.